Hey, my name is Ruby. There's an about me section if you want to find out more (:



I also have a blog dedicated to my cat xx Check it ouuuut!

http://billbilllife.blogspot.com/



Tuesday 26 October 2010

My hobbies (:

My hobbies are badminton, dancing, art and photography!! x
I will be uploading loads of pictures that i have taken to show you guys!! x
I like to take pics of my cat alot cuz he's so cute!
I'll attach pics to this post when i have time.. so keep checking!! x
 Pretty flowers for my mum!
 Apple tree in our back garden
 My cat Billy playing with his toy!
 Our special tree in our back garden in bloom! ( obviously an out of date pic)
 Bird of prey at Raptor foundation.  sooo cooooooool!!
Last time i checked 108 views, thanks people! follow me aswell x (: ~ Peace out ~

2 comments:

  1. The picture with billy in is simply to adorable! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are the Raptor Foundation pictures from the time we went?

    ReplyDelete